MOJJE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need my vip back , vip full set , 80k mana and other thing i was having a char name the best another player took it i think he wasn't a vip before so i want u to ban him and delete replay to me fast plzzz

2 posters

MOJJE :: Help

Go down

I need my vip back , vip full set , 80k mana and other thing i was having a char name the best another player took it i think he wasn't a vip before so i want u to ban him and delete replay to me fast plzzz Empty second thing

Post  Nashaat Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:03 pm

i was having extra 600 points on the char what i do about them ??

Like that i waste moeny on nothing :S need them back at least plz

Nashaat

Back to top Go down

I need my vip back , vip full set , 80k mana and other thing i was having a char name the best another player took it i think he wasn't a vip before so i want u to ban him and delete replay to me fast plzzz Empty Re: I need my vip back , vip full set , 80k mana and other thing i was having a char name the best another player took it i think he wasn't a vip before so i want u to ban him and delete replay to me fast plzzz

Post  Mostafa Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 am

tell lolaye or elliott ur pin code and they will give u ur items back

urs master vip

Mostafa

http://mojje.hopto.org

Back to top Go down

I need my vip back , vip full set , 80k mana and other thing i was having a char name the best another player took it i think he wasn't a vip before so i want u to ban him and delete replay to me fast plzzz Empty Tell me

Post  Azurian Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 am

Yo, I'm Elliott and Inmate.
Write to me in the game and I'll talk with you ok?

See ya.

You'r Elliott

Azurian

Back to top Go down

I need my vip back , vip full set , 80k mana and other thing i was having a char name the best another player took it i think he wasn't a vip before so i want u to ban him and delete replay to me fast plzzz Empty Re: I need my vip back , vip full set , 80k mana and other thing i was having a char name the best another player took it i think he wasn't a vip before so i want u to ban him and delete replay to me fast plzzz

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down